Monday, March 23, 2015

Mint Water (An easy, fresh, healthy choice!)

 

   Mint Water!  Welcome to my world.  I am a huge fan of mint.  Adding a subtle, clean taste of mint to your water makes water taste so good! 

    My dad was talking to a cousin, who is a fitness expert, when adding mint to your water came about.  Water, as we know, is a major part of life.  You have to drink lots and lots of it.  (Am I sounding like a teacher?  Sorry.)  Lots of people
get tired of the taste of water.  I don't, it's delicious, but adding fresh mint to your water...takes it to a whole new level.  Mint gives you a change in pace.  A fresh, tasty change in pace.  

   This is so simple.  So easy!  

Mint water (Serves One)
Ingredients
Ice Cubes 
3-4 Mint Leaves
1 cup of Water
Directions
Grab 3-4 mint leaves.  Place them in a cup for drinking.  
Using the back of a spoon, muddle the mint.  
Add ice and water.  
Enjoy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.