Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cinnamon Spiced Coffee Smoothie for One


       In case you have not noticed...I have not been posting a lot of dessert recipes. Lately I have been fasting from desserts.  Soon I will back to baking.  Don't worry!
    
       I craved something dessert-like last night. For some reason, yogurt seems to satisfy my craving!  So, I got my favorite yogurt flavor, cinnamon, some plain yogurt, honey, and milk!
  
       I whipped it up in the blender, and ta-da!  If you're crazing something sweet, this will be the way to go!

Ingredients
3/4 cup Coffee Flavored Yogurt
3/4 cup Plain Yogurt
1/3 cup Milk
2 Tbs. Honey
Cinnamon(this amount depends on your liking...I like lots of cinnamon!)
Directions
Blend all ingredients on blender. 
      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.