Saturday, March 15, 2014

Chalkboard Cleaner

    I love chalkboards. I don't know why.  I have one in my room, some hanging up in the kitchen, and am planning to paint a room with chalkboard paint.  Okay.....It sounds like my house is a mess with chalk dust all over.  It isn't though.  I keep my beautiful chalkboard clean.  I use one special trick.  This trick devours any smudges, chalk, or chalk dust on my board.  It doesn't act like a standard eraser, because the dust clings to it, instead of flying all over and making me cough.  Now, would you like to hear the trick? Okay, let's get to it.

Icky....smeared chalk dust all over the board.  Looks messy! Let's put this trick to the test! 
Watch as Super Windex cleans up the mess! 
Spray with Windex. 
Wipe with a rag! Wow! A clean chalkboard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.