Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Creamy, Cheesy, Sweet Flatbread Pizza


    For lunch, my friends and I made our own pizzas.  The sweet peppers give the pizza a special flavor. The ground beef and mushrooms balance out the sweetness of the peppers, perfectly.  The tomato sauce.....yum!  Now, the flatbread, oh my goodness!  So delicous.  Crispy, yet soft and fluffy.  I was able to find a vegan kind that tasted so good.  Now, I know you really want to eat, so here's the recipe! Enjoy!  


Note- The amounts of each topping really depend on how much you like and want of the ingredient.


Yummy, sweet peppers. (Minis) 
Mushroom Slices

Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.

Flatbread! Yum! We used a flatbread for each person. 
Tomato Sauce
Ground Beef
Preheat oven to 450F.  Spread that sauce!
Now you have a choice....
A. Place ground beef before the cheese, for a surprise under the cheese. OR
B. Sprinkle cheese first. 
Then, topping! 
Load it up with toppings! Yum! Bake at 450F until cheese is melted and flatbread is golden.

1 comment:

  1. Write your comments, questions, or suggestions, here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.