Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Window Clings



This is my favorite craft(for now, anyway...)!  I love the way you can customize and beautify your windows.  So, I am going to stop talking, now and get to the photographs!


You'll need an old magazine, bowl for water, scissors, and CLEAR tape.
Cut out your image.  

Cover ONLY the side you want to show in clear tape.
Cut off any extra tape.  

Dunk your clipping in a bowl half full of water.  Make sure to get both sides wet.
Let the clipping soak five to fifteen minutes.  
Remove from water.
Pour water out..quickly.  

Peel off non-tape covered side.



Stick on window!  
NOTE: When you peel off window cling, you may find some residue left behind.  No worries!  Gently rub away with a water soaked tissue.  Magic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.