Friday, June 6, 2014

Clip Paper Organizer

    Hello loyal readers!  How are you today?  I am doing great.....it's summer break for me.  Here is a craft to help you organize all those summer plans or lesson plans for the next school year (Please forgive me for even talking about the school year to come in the beginning of summer.).

    This craft is super easy to make.  There are only three, easy steps.  Once you're done you have a little organizer for important reminders, notes, etc..

Now, let's get to the craft. 

All you need is paper, crayons/markers, strong glue(I used tacky glue), and a hair clip.  


First, decorate a sheet of paper
Using a hair clip(like the one above), glue to the paper in the spot wanted.
Hang up!  So easy, useful, and cute!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.