Sunday, June 1, 2014

Vegetable Gardens




    I love vegetable gardens!  There is something special about biting into a healthy, crunchy, crisp vegetable that you grew in your garden.  I get so excited when I start to see little strawberries and tomatoes peeking.  Did you ever know growing vegetables could bring that much excitement?

   We usually plant our veggies when there is no threat of frost; nobody likes a dead vegetable garden! Some vegetables are ready to eat soon after we plant them; others come several months later (SO HARD TO WAIT!).

   If you are thinking about starting your own vegetable garden soon, let me be the one to convince you to do so!  Sure there are weeds, but doesn't biting into crisp, healthy vegetables make up for that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.