Sunday, June 29, 2014

Strawberry Lime Sunset Lemonade


Yay!  I found the perfect summer drink!  Refreshing, sweet, sour, and fruity all in one sip.  That's a pretty great summer drink if you ask me!  This recipe is so easy.  The lemonade is sure to please you and your friends and family!  



      One sip and you'll fall in love.....and finish up the whole drink in about five seconds!  And go back for more.  Why?  Because the sour lemon and lime is balanced out with the sweet juice of strawberries.  I came up with this recipe last night, and man was it a success! My family drank it while admiring the beautiful sunset.  No joke, my lemonade looked just like the sunset we were admiring, hence the name.  I am writing this post as I drink this delicious summer lemonade.   Sip.  Ahh... Sip. Sip. Sip. Sip. Sip. Sip. 


    Look at how beautiful this lemonade is.  It truly resembles a sunset with its orange, red, and pink tones.  When you read the recipe you'll find it is also super duper easy and fast.  The amounts can easily be multiplied by three, four, five, six, seven, eight, one hundred, or whatever you want!  All these things make this strawberry lime sunset perfect for summer parties.  

Cheers! 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.