Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cottage Smiles and Laughs

   I had so much fun!  Many of my other family members met my family up at our cottage.  We had a blast!  A total blast.  Swimming(lots and lots of that), hiking, sight seeing, and chilling out made an action packed weekend!  A fun, action packed weekend.

Here are a few sneak peeks.....


Sand Dunes....

Here I am with my cousin and sister.  We had a ton of fun hiking up the huge, sandy hills and racing back down them....talk about a fun workout.  

Cartwheels!  

Here's a cool picture...my sister at the end of her round off.  

This is what we call the "Adam 180."  Jump off the dock, spin half way, and finish with a point or in my case put your hands up.  We had tons of fun jumping into the refreshing water in a "stylish" way.   This picture is totally making the wall.  Totally! 

So, that's our action packed vacation.  Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.