Monday, August 11, 2014

School....

   Okay, I know, I'm a terrible, mean person for bringing this up.  Our table is overloaded.  Oh, and that's just a small fraction of the supplies.  School is almost(or is) here.  Where has this summer went?


    I need to apologize.  I have not kept up with the statement I made in June(Oh, June, beautiful, start-of-summer June, where have you went?).  More frequent blog posts in summer didn't really happen.  Sorry, seriously, I'm sorry.  I love blogging.  The photograpy, the writing, the connecting with people.  It's all so much fun.  It's hard work though!  Hats off to all those amazing bloggers out there that somehow(How, how, how do they manage?) get a post out there everyday!  Seriously, that's something to be proud of, bloggers!  In the beginning of this blog, I was posting a post almost everyday.  However, as I got more into it, adding the Pin It and Print It buttons and props to photos made it a little bit more time consuming to publish a post.  But, man did it get a lot more fun!   I seriously am so thankful for this little journal of my recipes, crafts, and happy moments.  Seriously!  I am also so thankful for all you readers!  You put so many smiles on my faces!  I love seeing that pageviews number go up and up and up!  Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.