Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cake Batter Cookies with Chocolate and Oreo Pieces




   Wow, that's a name for a cookie.
Sugar explosion of absolute deliciousness in one cookie coming your way.  How can you not love a cookie that is like three desserts in cookie form.  Cake mix (You have to trust me on the cake mix, here.  It makes the cookie.) gives the cookie a cake batter flavor that is, well, just plain sweet and perfect.  Then, chocolate chips and crushed Oreo cookies give this cake batter flavored cookie an extra oomph of pure dessert deliciousness.  



   Now, let's talk about appearance.   Not only do these cookies taste like one million dollars, but they look beautiful!  Face it, sprinkles make everything look better.  They kind of smile right at you and tempt you.  How can you not try one.....or two or three or four.  


  Alright, I know I have you drooling at the edge of your seat, so I'm going to stop chit-chatting, and give you this recipe.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love to read comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.